If only a specific percentage of homeowners (minimum 51%) vote on an HOA issue, should that be sufficient to be considered a valid vote? The other 49% has merely refused/neglected to participate. Must we continue the voting process even when someone refuses to participate? Charlotte NC
Please drag open the comment box from right bottom corner to make it larger.
Please note that blog comments and postings are not legal advice, rather only the opinions of our readers.