What tax forms does a condo association or HOA need to submit?

stephen polinsky on Tue, Feb 28, 2012 @ 09:16 AM


I am trying to figure out what form must be files for a Condo Association? We are a non-profit Corporation. We have invested our long term savings and have earned interest last year. It earned about $125. For 2010, nothing was earned and nothing was filed. In for 2009, we did earn interest and a Board member filed a 990 form. I have heard that we may need to file a 1520H and not the 990. I have not found any solid info yet on what to do. Can someone please advise or send me to the proper place to find out. Thank you!


Leave a comment

Submit Your Condo or HOA Question Now

Free HOA or Condo Association Loan Consultation